Biotech 100% Pure Whey 5 lbs
Simply Add-to-Cart this product and confirm your order. Once we receive your order, we will ship to the shipping address (Only to Colombo 1-15). Once you receive, you can simply Pay-Cash-on-Delivery.
WHEY PROTEIN COMPLEX, WITH ADDED AMINO ACIDS WITH 81 SERVINGS
Supplying your muscles with high-quality nutrients is essential for normal muscle function, muscle growth and maintenance. Like ourselves, our muscles also like to ‘eat well’. Spoil them and yourself with the delicious and creamy 100% Pure Whey protein powder!
WHY 100% PURE WHEY?
It is a high quality protein shake with a high BV (biological value) and 78% protein content that is 100% derived from whey protein. The wide ranging flavours of 100% Pure Whey is a combination of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and added amino acids (L-glutamine, L-arginine and BCAAs). The non-flavoured version contains only whey protein concentrate, without any added sweeteners, colouring or flavouring.
Choose 100% Pure Whey to recharge your muscles!
1 Per serving (28 g):
- 22 g protein
- 4,6 g BCAA***
- 81 Servings
***This data refers to the flavoured versions, the non-flavoured version contains 4,8 g BCAA per serving.
We recommend 100% Pure Whey if you:
- want an excellent protein source, because the protein content of the product contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass as well as to healthy and normal bones.
- are looking for quick solution to regenerate after workout
- prefer delicious, varied and creamy flavours
- are celiac
We recommend the non-flavoured version if you:
- love reform cuisine, because due to its high protein content and the neutral taste it can be used to prepare meals and sweets that are healthy yet rich in useful calories
- are sensitive to additives
PROTEIN AS A NUTRIENT
Protein is an essential building block of our body, a source of nutrients made up from amino acids produced by our body and supplemented from external sources. It contributes to maintaining and growing muscle tissues. You need more protein if you regularly do sports, if you want to increase your muscle mass, if you want to lose weight or as you get older.
Click To Enlarge
There are no reviews yet.